Registration is now open for our Spring 2024 season for Tball (ages 5-6), Farm A & B (ages 6-9), Competitive (ages 8-14), Seniors (ages 15-16) and Challenger divisions!
Our $25 early bird discount runs through November 1, 2023, and registration closes December 25, 2023.
Register here: https://secure.sportability.com/nollsoll
Which division do I register for?
There’s some age overlap between the various divisions, so here’s a quick guide to help you decide where to register:
- Tball – For players who are in kindergarten or first grade and Little League-age 5-6
- Farm A – For players who played Tball the previous Spring and are typically LL-age 7-8. Farm A is coach-pitch with a tee if necessary
- Farm B – For players who played Farm A the previous Spring and are typically LL-age 8-9. Farm B is coach-pitch with kid-pitch towards the end of the season
- Competitive – All players interested in AA, AAA, Majors, Intermediates or Juniors should register for “Competitive.” You’ll be placed into the appropriate division after the tryout and draft.
– AA – Tryout required. For players LL-age 9-10 and below
– AAA – Tryout required. For players LL-age 10-11 and below
– Majors – Tryout required. For players LL-age 11-12 and below
– Intermediates – Tryout required. For players LL-age 12-13
– Juniors – Tryout required. For players LL-age 13-14
- Seniors – For players LL-age 15-16 (or 14 if they are playing on a high school team). Season starts after Memorial Day.
- Challenger – For players age 6-22 with mental or physical challenges. Find more information on our Challenger program here
For more information about our various divisions see https://www.nollsoll.com/divisions/
What does “Little League age” (or “LL-age”) mean?
For Little League purposes, a player’s age is their actual age on August 31 of the current year – it’s complicated, but there’s a calculator and a chart here. If you’re outside the age range we have set for a division, it won’t let you register and will ask you to select a different division.
How do I register to coach?
We’re so glad you asked! If you’re interested in coaching, please fill out a separate coach registration in the appropriate age group at https://secure.sportability.com/nollsoll and we’ll be in touch.
Do coaches get a discount?
If you coached in Spring 2023, you should have received a separate email with your coach discount code. If you didn’t see it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
I requested a scholarship – what’s the status?
We’ll be sending out scholarship information after November 1 – please look for an email from us then. If you need to request a scholarship, use this form.
When does the season start?
Tryouts usually take place in late January, Opening Day is in late February, and games start in late February or early March. Look for emails from us after the start of the new year with more info, or check our calendar, which we’ll update as we have more information about field availability, weather and other factors.
What team is that in the photo above??
That’s a flashback to our 2013 NOLL All Stars – if you recognize anybody you know give us a shout!
More questions? There’s a lot more information on our website:
Registration details: https://www.nollsoll.com/registration-information/
Info for new families: https://www.nollsoll.com/new-to-noll-soll/
If you have questions not covered here, please contact us at email@example.com.