|2014 FALL BALL - OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!|
Quick - Read this:
* Games will be on Sundays starting Sep 7 and ending Nov 2 (9 weekends); there may be playoffs or a postseason tournament.
* Please note that for Fall Ball, your little league age is your age as of April 30, 2015 (next year's age).
* AA Fall Ball is for players 2015 league age 8-10 who played Farm or AA in 2014 and want to work on the fundamentals of competitive baseball - basically, players with 0-1 seasons of kid-pitch already. Lower Fall Ball will be exclusively kid-pitch and will play with the rules of AA.
* AAA Fall Ball is for players 2015 league age 9-11 who played AA or AAA in 2014 - basically, players with 1-2 seasons of kid-pitch already. AAA Fall Ball will be kid-pitch and will play with the rules of AAA.
* Majors Fall Ball is for players 2015 league age 10-12 who played AAA or Majors in 2014 - basically, players with 2-4 seasons of kid-pitch already. AAA Fall Ball will be kid-pitch and will play with the rules of AAA.
* NOLL/SOLL reserves the right to move players between divisions as necessary to provide a competitively balanced experience.
* Until August 31, Fall Ball fees may be refunded less a $5 processing charge. There will be no refunds of the Fall Ball registration fee after August 31st, regardless of reason.
* Due to coverage limitations of our insurance policy, only players who participated in NOLL/SOLL during the 2014 regular season are eligible for Fall Ball. Players who did not play in the 2014 regular season must contact email@example.com before registering for Fall Ball or they will be removed from Fall Ball and will not be eligible for a refund.
Still with us? Great - click here to register
|2014 ALLSTAR RECAP|
Congrats to all 12 of our Minors, Majors, Intermediate, Juniors and Seniors AllStar teams for playing their hardest and representing NOLL/SOLL with skill, poise and class during wins and losses alike.
The combined 2014 Oakland AllStar record during District play was 34-18. NOLL and SOLL teams brought home 4 of 6 possible District 4 banners and were runner up in another division. 8 of our 13 teams finished at or above .500!
In addition, 2 of our 4 champs went on to win the Section 1 tournaments... wow!
A complete AllStar recap can be found here
2014 TOC Recap
2014 AllStar Recap
Umpires Request Games
|Help out with NOLL/SOLL Tournament Hosting|
We need pitch counters, score keepers, Tournament Directors and more. It's easier than it sounds and you get to watch some great baseball! Please sign up here to help out!
Visit the Fundraising page for the relevant forms and information. Let's get a jump on 2014 and make it a great year for NOLL/SOLL fundraising. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have leads for sponsors for our 2014 season.
Team Donations can be made by clicking the donate button below. Please include the team name when donating for the Bat-A-Thon.
For Bat-A-Thon donations put the name of the team in the notes when you submit your donation.