NOLL/SOLL is proud to run our Challenger Division!
Challenger is a Little League sponsored division, in which players are boys and girls age 6-22 with mental or physical disabilities.
This will be our 12th year with a Challenger program!
With your support, we can continue to make the Challenger program a success for both participants and volunteers. Here are some details about the Challenger division:
- NOLL/SOLL schedules games against District-4 Challenger teams
- District 4’s Challenger program is T-Ball and coach pitch
- Teams are formed by skill, not by age
- NOLL/SOLL hopes to put together two Challenger teams this year
- Players work with buddies to assist players on the field
- Practices are held once per week
- Home games will be played at Rickey Henderson Field (formerly Carter Field)
- Away games will be played at various fields at leagues across District 4
- NOLL/SOLL Challenger Flyer (please distribute to interested families and organizations)
- National LL Challenger info
We expect that everyone involved will pitch in to make the program a success, and that the players will have a great time!
If you are interested in participating in any capacity – participant, buddy, administrator, etc – please contact us at email@example.com